This is me. I like all you people and what you are about, and i love to document lives of my family and friends with pictures. Mostly this is my life. My husbands life, and our beautiful 3 children’s lives. I am a creative being, I like to dabble in all things creative. This is my creative way to keep in touch with people like you! This way i feel close to each and everyone of you - no matter how far or close you may be. Welcome to our little corner of the world!
Love the perspective on that first shot...with the camera aiming down like that. Very cute. Not ugly at at all! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Margaret. So cute and I love the angle. The out of place hair and expression just adds to the cuteness! :)
ReplyDeleteI'll third Margaret's observation about your perspective on the first shot - very cute. Bet that was a wild and fun outing with all the little ones.
ReplyDeleteLove the vintage feel of these shots!
ReplyDelete